I am employed but also have self-employment income. My employer does not offer health insurance so I purchased a marketplace plan. Can I deduct my premiums?

Perhaps. It depends on your self-employment income. You will enter your information in the Health Insurance Section with your 1095A. There will be a page asking about your self-employment. See screenshot. The extra will flow to the self-employed insurance deduction on line 29 on Schedule 1.

You can deduct up to 100% of health insurance premiums for you, your spouse and your dependents if you are self-employed and have a net profit from the business for which you created the plan.