Solved: I am due a tax refund on federal taxes and IRS sent me a note asking for a form 1095-A but I have a 1095-C (which does not need reporting) so what to do?

I am due a tax refund on federal taxes and IRS sent me a note asking for a form 1095-A but I have a 1095-C (which does not need reporting) so what to do?

I received a request from the IRS for a form 1095-A and a form 8962 and they are delaying my refund.  I have a form 1095-C on health care which Turbotax says need NOT  be filed.  I have no form 1095-A.  How do I reply to the IRS?  Many people must be in this bind.  

Send the IRS a copy of the 1095-C. It proves you had insurance coverage. This is what they are trying to determine.