Solved: I am being charged self-employment fee since I filed that way last year but this year I am. Why am I still being charged the fee?

I am being charged self-employment fee since I filed that way last year but this year I am. Why am I still being charged the fee?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you have used self-employed in a prior year, Turbo Tax will start off with what you used last. 

If you feel you no longer need the self-employed option, you would need to clear your return and start from scratch. 

In order to clear your return and start from scratch, please follow the instructions below. 

Please note you cannot clear your return and start from scratch if you have registered your account, paid your fees, or chosen to have your fees deducted from your refund. 

Employee TurboTax Specialist