kombahyah

I am already an advantage client. My shipment is already ordered. This say I was not an enrolled client, the reason I signed in. Check my order. I only need one order.

The turbo Tax Program/CD I want is the Turbo Tax Deluxe CD for Windows. Priced for 69.99.  I only want one CD.  You have me with orders under two (2) different account numbers. e.g. Account # ####### which I have had for years and account # ######.  Please rectify this situation as I only want one CD.

mesquitebean

This is mainly a user community forum, not a direct route to TurboTax Support.  The deadline to make changes is tomorrow November 4.   Cancel the Advantage subscription you don't want.  Do so by tomorrow November 4.

If you do so, you should not get charged for 2 orders.  If for some reason you do still get charged for 2, you can use the online refund request form we can tell you about, should that happen.

FAQ:  How do I cancel my TurboTax Advantage subscription?

mesquitebean