Solved: I am almost done with filling my taxes but I haven't seen where to attach a picture of my w-2s where can I do this?

I am almost done with filling my taxes but I haven't seen where to attach a picture of my w-2s where can I do this?

If you are e-filing your tax return and have correctly entered all of the information from your Form W-2 into TurboTax, you do not have to upload, attach, mail, or in any other way send a copy of your W-2 to the IRS, unless specifically requested to do so. TurboTax will transmit your W-2 information along with the rest of your e-filed tax return.