amm2983_65

I am a ssi recipient and my benefits are paid directly into a direct express debit card each month. Is that how I will receive my stimulus payment?

AnnetteB6

According to information on the IRS website regarding the stimulus payments, Social Security recipients will receive their stimulus payment in the same manner as they would normally receive their benefits.  

IRS - Economic Impact Payment

Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients will need to register to receive the stimulus payment if you are not otherwise required to file a tax return.  You can use the TurboTax Stimulus Registration to provide your information to the IRS, including your direct deposit information.

Use the following link to get started.  Go to the orange Register Now button that you see as you scroll down the page.

TurboTax - Stimulus Check

@amm2983_65

[edited 4/10/2020 | 9:15 am PST]

Sabby4566

If u have the turbo card will my payment go on my card? Or do I have to change my info. 

fanfare

if you have a regular checking account or savings account, use it.

I'd never ask to have the stimulus go on one of those cards.