I am a rideshare driver and did not recieve a 1099-MISC. The only information I have is gross earnings and the Uber Tax ID number .. I’m unsure how to input that income

That is all you need; you do not need a 1099-MISC to report your Uber income.  Set-up your driving business profile first, see instructions below, and then add the income under ''Other Self-Employed Income'', see image attached.  There is a separate entry (right underneath 1099-MISC) to enter income not reported to you on a 1099.  It is handled like you received cash.  

To set up your business:

1. Log in and select the Take me to my return button.
  2. Search for schedule c (type it exactly like that) and select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. Answer Yes to Did you have any self-employment income or expenses? or Did you have any income and expenses for a business in 2018? and follow the instructions.  There will several questions before you get to the 'Add income' part.
    1. If you've already entered a different business and need to add Ridesharing, select Add another line of work.
    2. If your Ridesharing business profile is already set-up, click on Edit next to your ridesharing business, click Add Income for this work and select Other Self-Employed Income and enter the amount of your Gross earnings.

To set up your business: