I already paid for turbo tax deluxe and found out that my tablet did not have windows 10 so I bought a new dell laptop and now I am ready to do my taxes?

If you purchased the Desktop (CD/Download) product from TurboTax, you can download it by using the instructions included in the TurboTax FAQ below.

"How do I download the software I purchased at TurboTax.com?"

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***