rosechan

I already paid federal and state taxes in April 2022 when I filed for an extension. What now?

fanfare

you are expected to pay your federal and state taxes when you file for an extension of time to file.

So now you go ahead and prepare the Form 1040 and make sure that the payments you made when you requested the extension are entered on the tax form.

When you requested your extension you were supposed to pay your estimated tax due.  Did you enter the payment you made into your tax return?  Go to Federal>Deductions and Credits>Estimates and Other Taxes Paid>Other Income Taxes