aftersunfall

I already paid $40 to file federal and $40 to file for state but I am now waiting for the California adjustment form to actually file it but it says "additional $40". Do I have to pay turbo tax agai

Thank you
BrandiLO

There should not be an additional charge for this form. The form you are trying to file is not yet available in TurboTax.  You can click here to see the availability for forms for your state. Once all forms are available, please attempt to file again, and if you are still being prompted to pay again I suggest you contact customer care by clicking here.

Read that screen again ... that EXTRA $40 refund processing fee is to have the other $80 in TT fees withheld from the federal refund ... to avoid that fee choose the pay by CC option ... 

pay with refund 4.PNG