mandyayra87

I already filled my tax for w2 forms but I receive a 1099 K form... what I have to do?? Thanks

I already filled my tax for w2 forms but I receive a 1099 K form... I already received the money for that...what I have to do now to submit the 1099 K?? Thanks
AmyW

To add a 1099-K after you have already filed, you will want to file an amended tax return. 

If you want to file an amended tax return after IRS accepted your tax return due to a missing 1099-K. then you will want to wait until your original tax return is processed by the IRS. If you are receiving a refund, you should wait until the check is issued. Amended returns must be filed by mail.

To amend a 2016 return, follow the steps in the article below: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5114064