katwoman70

I already filled everything out. Now its asking me to do it again. Why?

AshleyRose

Is it possible that you are logging in with a different User ID and therefore, you are not finding the tax return that you started? Usually, this is the case if you log in and do not find your already started or completed tax returns and instead are being asked to start from the beginning.

To get a list of your User ID's and recover accounts, you can use the tool at the link below. If you have more than 1 email address, you should run the tool on each one. 

NOTE: Before running the tool, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you could end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to:

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/

AshleyRose