Solved: I accidently clicked on the self employed upgrade but don't want it. Can I get a refund?

I accidently clicked on the self employed upgrade but don't want it. Can I get a refund?

I've been self employed for years but last year I retired.   My husband does still manage 4 rentals.  Is this something he can use for 2017 and 2018?

If you have not paid for the online edition you are using, have not filed your tax return or registered the Free edition, then you can clear your return and start over with a lower priced edition.  Click on My Account at the top of the program screen while working on the 2016 online tax return.  Click on Clear & Start Over.

Note - If you have entered a Form 1099-MISC with income shown in box 7 of the form, this would indicate to the program that you are self-employed, thereby requiring the use of the Self-Employed edition to report the income and expenses for your self-employment.