Husband works full time and I or we own a snack unregistered ebay type business. I doubt know if I should claim as just mine and keep him seperate or do joint ownership because he is trying to get pan

Ty

When spouses operate a business together (AND they are the only two owners and the business is not incorporated), then it is treated as a qualified joint venture.  Each spouse reports a share of the business income and expenses on a schedule C in their name representing their share of participation in the business.  

So your tax return will report the W-2 job and two schedule C self-employment businesses, one in each spouse’s name.  

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
**If a post answers your question, choose it by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer".**