turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why am I paying a penalty for not having health insurance when my friends made more and it was waved?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Anita01

Why am I paying a penalty for not having health insurance when my friends made more and it was waved?

We can't answer questions related to a friend's tax return since it's impossible to know what they showed on their return
monami_65

Basically the same I made 18,900 they made 20,199. No children, no other extra anything just e-z type filing. Exactly the same.
monami_65

Basically the same I made 18,900 they made 20,199. No children, no other extra anything just e-z type filing. Exactly the same.
monami_65

Hum...
monami_65

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies