litlebit50

How to update my bank information account

If you have not e-filed yet you can change your banking information in the FILE section.

If you have already e-filed your return you cannot change your banking information.  If you are asking about changing your banking information in anticipation of a stimulus check, you will have see what the IRS guidelines are for doing that----if and when there is a second stimulus check.

litlebit50

Everything has changed since I filed my 2019 taxes how to update my information

@litlebit50    You cannot change your banking information after you e-filed your 2019 return.  You will not need to change your banking information until it is time to file a 2020 return in 2021.

If you have other information to update in your TurboTax account:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-updates/help/how-do-i-update-my-turbotax-account-informati...

deldridge

Chase secure banking new checking account number is [social security number removed]

AmyC

If you are filing your tax return, change it in the EFILE section.

If you are trying to get your stimulus payment, you can not. You will need to claim the stimulus payment on your taxes.