turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

shylea_27

I chose to upgrade but its not filling in anything from last year

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

To gain access to all your prior-year returns, add PLUS and then pay for PLUS. Here are the step-by-step instructions:

1.      After the blue Simple and accurate screen has finished loading, click Upgrade near the top.

• Mobile devices: Tap the 3 white lines at upper-left, then tap Upgrade in the side menu.

2.      In the new window, select PLUS More Help & Tools, then click or tap Upgrade Now.

3.      After confirming the upgrade, click File in the upper-right corner.

• Mobile devices: Tap the 3 white lines at upper-left, then tap File in the side menu.
  • You might be asked to provide a little more info before you can proceed to the File section. Once you've provided that info, go back to File.

4.      Click or tap Start next to Review your order and follow the directions to submit payment.

• Be sure to select the credit/debit card option, as opposed to deducting the fee from your refund.

5.      After submitting payment, click or tap Tax Timeline near the top of your screen.

• Mobile devices: You may need to tap the 3 white lines first.

6.      Click or tap Download/print return (PDF) for the tax year you want.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

To gain access to all your prior-year returns, add PLUS and then pay for PLUS. Here are the step-by-step instructions:

1.      After the blue Simple and accurate screen has finished loading, click Upgrade near the top.

• Mobile devices: Tap the 3 white lines at upper-left, then tap Upgrade in the side menu.

2.      In the new window, select PLUS More Help & Tools, then click or tap Upgrade Now.

3.      After confirming the upgrade, click File in the upper-right corner.

• Mobile devices: Tap the 3 white lines at upper-left, then tap File in the side menu.
  • You might be asked to provide a little more info before you can proceed to the File section. Once you've provided that info, go back to File.

4.      Click or tap Start next to Review your order and follow the directions to submit payment.

• Be sure to select the credit/debit card option, as opposed to deducting the fee from your refund.

5.      After submitting payment, click or tap Tax Timeline near the top of your screen.

• Mobile devices: You may need to tap the 3 white lines first.

6.      Click or tap Download/print return (PDF) for the tax year you want.

You don't have to pay right away to transfer from 2015.  Are you in the right Account?  

You probably have another account.  That's common.  First LOG OUT of whatever TurboTax account you're logged into right now. Then use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of user ID's for an email address.  Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used     <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/">https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/</a>

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies