torturedsoul

How to import from Capital One N.A. the 1099-INT for my savings accounts? Capital One Investing is a totally different company. Was able to do it for last 8 years...?

JulieR

If you are unable to locate your financial institution in the list, you'll need to select I'll type it in myself and follow the prompts within the program to complete your entry.

BarryGraham

I think the OP realizes that they will have to enter it manually and I think that's what the complaint is.  The issue is that Capital One 1099-INTs can no longer be imported.  I have the same issue.

VictorW9

For savings accounts you may have to input the information manually. Guess you received the 1099-INT statement from Capital One.

BarryGraham

Yes, that's exactly what the poster previous to me said, which was what I was complaining about.  We know that's what you have to do.  We are asking why they have taken away the ability to import directly.

KathrynG3

If Capital One is not on the list of available providers for importing, it means they have chosen not to participate in the program this year.

Please speak to them about your desire to have this feature available to you.