How to file my 1095-A if my dad paid for all of it? what do i mark on the area where i'm to input the percentages

If you were a dependent, you don't need to worry about percentages and the details of the 1095-A. Simply report that you had health insurance for as many months as you were covered by all plans. Do not report that you had Marketplace insurance. Your dad's return will handle that.

If you were not a dependent on your dad's tax return, then you need to worry about percentages. This is a discussion you will need to have with your dad about how to assign what percentage of the amounts for premium, SLCSP and premium tax credit to you. SuperUser TaxGuyBill's answer below explains some of the factors to consider.