How to file form 592-B

my wife got a CA form 592-B and I dont know hot to add it to my tax returns.

How to file form 592-B

Please follow the steps below to enter the California tax on Form 592-B. (Screenshots below as well, if needed, for guidance)

Please select the Federal Taxes tab 
Then Deductions and Credits
Then "I'll choose what I work on" or "See all credits"
Then Scroll down to Estimates and Other Taxes Paid (Screenshot #1 Estimates & Other Taxes Paid)
Click Start for  "Other Income Taxes" (Screenshot #2 Other Income Taxes)
Under Other Income Taxes Paid in 2016 is
Withholding not already entered on a W-2 or 1099  <Start>
Enter the $Amount  withheld in the State box and select California from the dropdown (Screenshot #3 Other Withholdings)

Note: In TurboTax/CA there is an interview screen asking if you have withholding on Forms 592-B or 593. You will be shown an image of the form to input the data for electronic filing.

How to file form 592-B

Please select the Federal Taxes tab 
Then Deductions and Credits

How to file form 592-B

TurboTax/CA does not prompt me with an interview screen asking if I have withholding on Forms 592-B. So the withholding is never "attached" to the proper form, thus preventing electronic filing. Any hints? (TurboTax Online for 2017 taxes)

How to file form 592-B

The wording in the California interview changed for 2017 - please see this link for how to do the 592-B 2017 - <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6662962">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6662962</a>

How to file form 592-B

Please update this for 2018!