invizashield

How to attach form 8453s to efile corporate tax return. Is there anytime table for the repair

invizashield

is there any timetable for fix
tagteam

No, there is not as of yet. If they stick with their normal schedule, though, it could be late next week.
tagteam

"how to attach form 8453s to efile corporate tax return"

Unfortunately, the latest update has completely broken the attachment functionality (it is missing entirely).

This issue has been reported and you will have to wait for the developers to implement a fix. 

You can always file by mail which is by no means ideal, of course, but it is an option.

langerjp

I needed the 8453 PE attached.  It wasn't working Friday.  It is working today after the update. Thank you!
da25

This was reported June 2019.  Today is March 2020.  I still cannot attach form 8453s to my Federal Tax form.

cscoma

How do I attach the 8453 S from my desktop to the tax form?

KathrynG3

Form 8453-S is not available for e-filing. See: IRS forms availability table for TurboTax Business

It can be paper filed. From the File section, switch to mailing the return.

@cscoma