Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ndig1925

My daughter social hasn't changed since she was born this is my 1 st time filing her and they keep telling me its not hers and im getting mad I want to delete it all

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My daughter social hasn't changed since she was born this is my 1 st time filing her and they keep telling me its not hers and im getting mad I want to delete it all

If you can't e-File, don't get mad. File on paper via US Mail.

This happens often.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

How old is she?
ndig1925

6 months

Consider making a visit to your local Social Security office to find out what's going on. They're pretty busy so be prepared to wait in line.

If you can't e-File, don't get mad. File on paper via US Mail.

This happens often.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies