turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How is it that i paid you guys 59.98 and I still have to maIL in my tax returns ...

why dI'd I still get charged 59.98 if my taxes were not filed and I have to print and mail them In

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How is it that i paid you guys 59.98 and I still have to maIL in my tax returns ...

The cost is for the use of the software to prepare your tax return whether you e-file or mail-file.  There is no additional cost to e-file which is free if you qualify.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

View solution in original post

2 Replies

The cost is for the use of the software to prepare your tax return whether you e-file or mail-file.  There is no additional cost to e-file which is free if you qualify.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

You can try to switch to Efile,
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2403338-how-do-i-change-from-mail-to-e-file">https://ttlc.intuit.c...>
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies