ddequipmentrenta

How dovi verify my identity with the IRS if all offices are closed, online tool doesn't work and there's no live assistance over the phone?

How do I verify my identity with the IRS if all offices are closed, online tool doesn't work and there's no live phone assistance?

You will have to wait until such time as you can get a human on the phone. 

Tip: the online option ... they are very particular on what info you enter ... for example the CC  must be in the name of the person being verified ... cannot be the +1 on the card ... and for your address ... if you put Circle on the return you cannot use CIR now.