RCF2

How do we get corrected/updated Fed & State Tax Forms after credit applied regarding first $10,000 unemployment non taxable

We filed our 2020 taxes via Turbo Tax as a married couple, prior to the law passing where the first $10K of unemployment was not taxable.   A few weeks ago we did receive our refund due to this new law, which is great, however, my question/concern is how do we obtain the corrected/updated tax forms (Federal and State) after this change was applied, I'm assuming some totals will now be different and would need that info for doing the next years taxes?  

conniem123

Hello RCF2

Glad you received your additional tax refund!

Your tax returns and figures in your TurboTax account have the updated IRS forms.  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi...

I hope you find this information useful!

conniem123

Hello RCF2

RCF2

Sorry, but I went to the link included in your answer, and the only 2020 tax doc's available are the one's I filed prior to the credit/change for not taxing the first $10000+ of unemployment.  Where do I get that?

Sorry they may not be updating your return for it.   They did awhile ago but stopped.  Because your account should be the way it was when you originally filed.  You will need to use the original AGI when you file next year for 2021.