vanilla1356

How do I start my taxes for 2019... It wants to send me to my taxes that were started and never finished last year... I ended up going with someone else

If you did not complete a 2018 tax return using TurboTax then you say no to transferring 2018's return in to your new 2019 return.  Or start a new account with a different user ID and start 2019 from scratch, since you cannot transfer last year to 2019.

Go to this TurboTax website for the online editions - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/

Choose the edition and then click on the Start for Free button.  Sign onto the account with the same User ID you used for the prior year accounts.

The program will transfer the information from the prior year tax return and you can start your entries for 2019.

@DoninGA   "I ended up going with someone else.."

Awww...Snap