jmgoldsmith310

How do I start a second return on the $100 copy of TurboTax Premier online that I just bought?

The Online program is only good for ONE tax return.  If you want to complete another return you need to set up another account and pay another fee. Only the Downloaded version can complete multiple returns.

1.   Sign out of TurboTax Online.

2.   Select the TurboTax Online product you want to use for the second return and proceed.

3.   On the Create your account screen, set up a new login for the second return.

o   You can reuse your email address if you want to receive e-file notifications for the second return.

o   Up to 5 accounts can be tied to the same email address.

4.   After you've created the new account, you can start working on the second return.

1.   Sign out of TurboTax Online.