If you successfully filed your federal tax return through TurboTax this year, were expecting a refund and you also selected to have your refund via direct deposit you can view that information by following these steps:
- Sign into TurboTax if you haven't already.
- On the Tax Home screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
- In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
- On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.
- On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.
- The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.
- You can view the state refund information on the State Electronic Filing instructions.
This question was previously answered by JeanneLO
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"