How Do I Speak To A Live Person?

How Do I Speak To A Live Person?

Everytime I Try To Login To The Debit Card App Or Website It Says The Info Is Wrong. What Is Happening?

How Do I Speak To A Live Person?

Who are you trying to reach? You can contact Support via the link below.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

How Do I Speak To A Live Person?

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

How Do I Speak To A Live Person?

Literally ANY Alive Person That Can Tell Me Anything. The Chat Box Doesn't Work & The Phone Number Leaves You On Hold For Years. My Account Was Deactivated & I Don't Know How Or Why.

How Do I Speak To A Live Person?

Sorry but it is a HOLIDAY WEEKEND where banks are closed and the visa card is processed by a BANK ... you may need to try again Monday.