Solved: How do I show the $600 I sent with my request for an extention

How do I show the $600 I sent with my request for an extention

I filed a manual extention and attached a check for $600 and have a copy of the cashed check

Hang onto it.  When you actually file your 2018 return you will need to enter it on the return.

When you requested your extension you were supposed to pay your estimated tax due.  Did you enter the payment you made into your tax return?  Go to Federal>Deductions and Credits>Estimates and Other Taxes Paid>Other Income Taxes