How do I send my tax form threw the mail

I printed of my tax forms after I did them online. I just want to know how I send them threw the mail
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

JohnR1

The mailing address to file your federal income tax return will vary, based on which state you live in (or if you live outside of the U.S.), and on whether you enclosing a payment or not.  Please see the following IRS guide, "Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals Filing Form 1040":

https://www.irs.gov/uac/where-to-file-addresses-for-taxpayers-and-tax-professionals-filing-form-1040

For the mailing address for filing your state tax return (if applicable), please refer to the instructions for your state tax return.  You can do an online search for the state name, tax return form number and the word "instructions", and the instructions will include guidance on where to mail the return - but please note, there may be more than 1 address: 1 for mailing in a payment with the return, and 1 with no payment included with the return.

JohnR1