Solved: How do I select FORMS, now that I have paid for Turbo Tax?

How do I select FORMS, now that I have paid for Turbo Tax?

Alumni

The Online version does not have the Forms mode. You can not directly access or change forms. You can view or print all of the forms and schedules in your return through the Print Center.

Alumni

Last year and before, I could select "Form"after I purchased Turbo Tax.  If I had known this I would not have paid for Turbo Tax. Are you sure that forms mode is not available to me.
Originally when I asked how to select forms, I was told that I needed to purchase Turbo Tax, which I did.
Now you say it is not available. Who I correct. You or the other person that answered my previous question? Why would Turbo Tax delete a function that I,and possibly others, found so helpful?
Alumni

The CD/Download version of Turbotax which you install and run on your home computer has the FORMS mode. The Online version of Turbotax does not have the FORMS mode.

Then, please send me the CD/Download version of Turbo Tax since I have already paid for it.
 I did not know there were these two versions.
But, I prefer to have the version that provides the Form" mode. Thank you.
Alumni

This is a user to user support forum with no access to your account or your records. You will need to contact TurboTax customer support.
You can contact TurboTax customer service/support.  At this link:
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489</a>