CharlieKWalker

How do I request a refund from Intuit for an rejected efile with TurboTax Deluxe?

How do I request a refund from Intuit for an rejected efile with TurboTax Deluxe? Clicking Contact Us on the website does nothing. I merely want to have the fee charged for efiling refunded as I had to mail the forms instead of efiling. The return was for a deceased person whose SSN was locked and therefor ineligible for efile.

If you are referring to the desktop software , there is a state e-file fee of $24.99-- is that what you mean?  That is the only e-file fee for using TurboTax.  If it charged you for state e-filing, contact customer support for help.  

Use the word "billing"  -- not "refund."  

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time 

There is no extra e-filing fee with online TurboTax.  The fee is the same whether you e-file or mail the return in an envelope.  The fee is for using the software to prepare the return.

CharlieKWalker

@xmasbaby0I used TurboTax Deluxe which does charge you to efile. I did not use online turbotax so your answer does not apply to my circumstances.

To call TurboTax customer support

LungNghe

Hello,

My order [removed] tax year 2020 status e-file paid $25.00 but got reject.  How do I request a refund from Intuit for an rejected e-file with TurboTax Premier? 

Thank you,

Thoa

LinaJ2020

You can contact our customer service at TurboTax contact

@ LungNghe

julienicosia2020

How do I request a refund from TurboTax. I was doing my taxes in March and at the end we got it finished

Why do you need a refund? You post doesn't say anything.  You finished it?  Did you file it?  What is wrong?

julienicosia2020

No this was not a rejection! It was a error on you guys's part. I was doing my taxes in March with you everything was going good we got to the end of it and it said I was done and you said I was done I signed I  supposed to sign and sent it I believed. 2 weeks later I had a funny feeling I had better check my taxes and I did and it said 1 years paper came up that I was almost done I'm going what I finished that!! Then after double checking it and I found that I had not 2 our pages to fill out and final send. I did not see this and was not informed that I was not done I had been told congratulations you're done.  Now it was past the $50 fee and do it with you guys it was going to be more expensive. I was so mad I even sent a message how mad I was now my taxes were going to be late and I was going to have to pay more to you guys! I talked to an agent just recently she gave me a case number for 480 3 9 8 1 2 1

The agent sent me back here because there was a problem with the time that thing I should have had it sent in March not after the price went up it was kind of weird and fishy. Was two pages that I had to sign and it was done well I've been told it was done in March. Also I was not told that any stimulus checks would be deducted out of my taxes! What a shock to find that I'm only getting $500 instead of $1989! Please let me know what's going on Julie Nicosia

julienicosia2020

Testing testing are we on

julienicosia2020

My hands are killing me from arthritis I can't hold the phone anymore I keep saying the same thing same thing and you keep sending me back to this area