Solved: How do I request a refund from Intuit for an rejec...

CharlieKWalker

How do I request a refund from Intuit for an rejected efile with TurboTax Deluxe?

How do I request a refund from Intuit for an rejected efile with TurboTax Deluxe? Clicking Contact Us on the website does nothing. I merely want to have the fee charged for efiling refunded as I had to mail the forms instead of efiling. The return was for a deceased person whose SSN was locked and therefor ineligible for efile.

If you are referring to the desktop software , there is a state e-file fee of $24.99-- is that what you mean?  That is the only e-file fee for using TurboTax.  If it charged you for state e-filing, contact customer support for help.  

Use the word "billing"  -- not "refund."  

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time 

There is no extra e-filing fee with online TurboTax.  The fee is the same whether you e-file or mail the return in an envelope.  The fee is for using the software to prepare the return.

CharlieKWalker

@xmasbaby0I used TurboTax Deluxe which does charge you to efile. I did not use online turbotax so your answer does not apply to my circumstances.

To call TurboTax customer support