To enter, change or delete Jury Duty pay -
- Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
- Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
- Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
- Scroll down to Less Common Income
- On Jury Duty, click the start or update button
Or enter jury duty pay in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to jury duty pay
Although it usually doesn't amount to much, jury duty pay is considered taxable income and should be reported on your tax return.
The easiest way to get to the jury duty screen is by searching for jury duty pay (use this exact phrase) in your TurboTax program, and then clicking the Jump to link in the search results.
You can remove your entry on the Jury Duty Pay screen (but it should be included).
If you are deleting the entry due to a mistake entering the interview, just put zero in and continue. As noted earlier it is taxable income.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"