How do I remove all fees, for free tax file?

TurboTax Free Edition is an online-only product that supports simple tax returns that can be filed on Form 1040 without any attached schedules.

Simple tax situations covered in TurboTax Free Edition:

• W-2 income
    • Limited interest and dividend income reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-DIV
    • Claiming the standard deduction
    • Earned Income Tax Credit (EIC)
    • Child tax credits

Situations not covered in TurboTax Free Edition include:

• Itemized deductions
  • Business or 1099-MISC income
  • Stock sales
  • Rental property income
  • Credits, deductions and income reported on schedules 1–3, such as the Student Loan Interest Deduction

I want to know why I am paying 150.00 in fees. i am not paying this because it is too high. There has to be a program that I can file my taxes fee free. I am not working due to the corona-virus and I am requesting assistance 

@sstreit

Your tax situation may require the upgraded version. You can downgrade your current TurboTax version with our clear and start over feature but you won't be able to use this if you've already registered, submitted payment or deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/can-i-downgrade-to-a-lower-priced-version-of-turb...

Please see this product comparison that explains the right TurboTax product for each tax situation.

Taxpayers are eligible for Free Edition if they file a simple tax return (Form 1040 with no schedules): that includes W-2 income, limited interest and dividend income reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-DIV, claiming the standard deduction, Earned Income Tax Credit, and the Child Tax Credit.