tinmam3266

How do I put my debit card info in my turbo tax for my stimulus check? I always owe but pay with a check

ThomasM125

When you proceed to check out in TurboTax, to file your tax return, you will be asked how you want to pay for your tax return. One of the options will be to pay with a debit or credit card. You will use that option to enter your debit card info.

Patch01952

I don't owe any taxes, I was trying to leave my debit card information so I could get my stimulus check.

JohnB5677

As long as you've entered the Deposit/Withdrawal information the IRS will send the check there.

You can either pay by check, or have a direct withdrawal from your account.