turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

esstee

How do I print my estimated tax vouchers for 2019 for a state return? Turbotax only printed the Federal 1040-ES. In the past the state vouchers printed automatically.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
esstee

How do I print my estimated tax vouchers for 2019 for a state return? Turbotax only printed the Federal 1040-ES. In the past the state vouchers printed automatically.

Thank you!  I went to the Print Center and printed the state return alone, and then got the vouchers.  Thanks for the help!

You're welcome.  Good luck.
goldieyee

I did the same thing. I am relieved to have the vouchers now. Please advise Turbo Tax to let customers know about this.

Did you go through the state estimated tax questions near the end of your state return preparation?

See this FAQ:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900956-can-turbotax-calculate-the-estimated-payments-for-next-yea...

If you did go through that section and the state estimated payments were calculated but the vouchers are not in your PDF, we can tell you another way to print by going back to the Print Center inside your return.
armaly

Hello.  I went to the print center, and I answered all the questions Turbo Tax asks on the state return, but I still do not see the state Estimated Tax Vouchers.  Let me know please.  Thanks.  

@ armaly 

Did you find any questions at the end of the state interview about state estimated taxes?  If so, once answered, did you return to the Print Center and chose to print the state return, but there are no vouchers?

The FAQ above says you should have found them in those places.

Please phone TurboTax Support and let them walk you through the process for your particular state and help you troubleshoot.

They are open a couple of more hours tonight.

Support hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern), 7 days/week

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

Yes, at the end of your state return, we’ll ask if you want to make estimated tax payments and help you calculate the amount.    At the end of the state interview - there were be a spot for Other Tax Situation.  It may be titles different as each state has its own forms.   If you need a screenshot, let me know what state you are in.   

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies