grillo-aa

How do I pause this process now and come back later to enter data? Also, it's not clear to me if I signed up for state tax return or not. I do want the state tax option

IsabellaG

Go to My Account at the top of your screen, and choose “Save and Sign Out.” Your information will be saved, and you can come back and enter the rest of your information.

Your account will include a state return, if you choose to file one. After you complete your Federal return, go to State Taxes at the top of your screen, and continue through the state return process.

IsabellaG