ray8lia69

How do I know the IRS received my printed tax return? And was I supposed to send my w2 with it? I have always filed electronic

4 weeks after you print and mail it,  you can start checking IRS Where’s my refund     https://www.irs.gov/refunds/
mesquitebean

You also asked:  "And was I supposed to send my w2 with it?"

Yes,  you were supposed to attach a copy of the W-2 and any other informational forms that showed withholding to the front.  If you didn't, don't worry about it right now.  The IRS will contact you if they need a copy of it.  If they have received and processed the info from your employer, then they may not need it.