zzx88991

How do I import the Wealthfront tax document? The instruction says there is a import button, but I couldn't find it.

AnnetteB

There is not a single “import” button to use to import information from a brokerage.  Instead, go to the section of your return (such as interest, dividends, or investment income) and select Import from my bank or brokerage

For example, use the following steps while working in your return to import 1099-DIV information:

• On the top row of the TurboTax online screen, click on Search (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax locate the search box in the upper right corner)

• This opens a box where you can type in “1099-DIV” (be sure to enter exactly as shown here) and click the magnifying glass (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax, click Find)

• The search results will give you an option to “Jump to 1099-DIV

• Click on the blue “Jump to 1099-DIV” link

• Select Import from my bank or brokerage

• Enter Wealthfront in the box for your brokerage name, then click Continue

• Follow the instructions on the screen for logging into your brokerage account so that the file can be imported

• Be sure to read all the details on the screen for specific instructions