bdkisiel

How do I get past the request for a monthly Insurance Exchange premium when I did not use the Exchange as I had insurance through my employer?

ToddL99

Use the "Delete a Form" tool to remove any Form 8962 Health Insurance Premium Tax Credit or 1095-A Insurance Exchange: Health Care Subsidy Received from your tax file (also any worksheets with matching titles).

See: How do I delete forms in TurboTax Online? 

lshadonix

The following page will ask you if you used any of the following government programs..just say no and it will let you go past.  Also keep your employer issued proof of payment such as a 1095C