dawnsarnecky

How do I get my recovery rebate credit and where do I find the form? I will pay for the Turbo Tax Deluxe, but need help here.

I changed bank accounts and did not receive my second stimulus payment and it says on the Turbo Tax website y'all will help me in claiming it on my 2020 tax returns.
SusanY1

You will claim the Recovery Rebate Credit by answering the two questions about the stimulus payments that will appear at the end of the TurboTax interview. 

The questions are in the section Federal Review.  

Once the information is entered you will see your refund increase or balance due decrease, and TurboTax will enter the amount of the credit on Line 30 of Form 1040 for you.

Mariewillen

If I'm not falling taxes how can I get my stainless payment

CatinaT1

This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS:  IRS Update

If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you:  Turbo Card

This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit:  Recovery Rebate Credit.