• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dawnsarnecky

How do I get my recovery rebate credit and where do I find the form? I will pay for the Turbo Tax Deluxe, but need help here.

I changed bank accounts and did not receive my second stimulus payment and it says on the Turbo Tax website y'all will help me in claiming it on my 2020 tax returns.
3 Replies
SusanY1
Expert Alumni

How do I get my recovery rebate credit and where do I find the form? I will pay for the Turbo Tax Deluxe, but need help here.

You will claim the Recovery Rebate Credit by answering the two questions about the stimulus payments that will appear at the end of the TurboTax interview. 

The questions are in the section Federal Review.  

Once the information is entered you will see your refund increase or balance due decrease, and TurboTax will enter the amount of the credit on Line 30 of Form 1040 for you.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Mariewillen

If I'm not falling taxes how can I get my stainless payment

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS:  IRS Update

If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you:  Turbo Card

This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit:  Recovery Rebate Credit.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v