How do I file two w2 forms separately without gett...

How do I file two w2 forms separately without getting denied for having duplicate social security numbers?

You can't.  You have to report all your income on the same tax return at the same time.  If you filed the first W2 and it was accepted then you need to mail in an amended 1040X return to correct the first return and add the other W2 to it.

How to Amend
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-do-i-amend-my-turbotax-online-return/00/27577

Every 2019 W-2 that you received must be reported on your 2019 tax return, even if they are for small amounts.  Remember that each one of those W-2’s has your Social Security number on it, and that income was reported to the IRS by the employer.  You do not want to get in trouble with the IRS for under-reporting your income.

ALL of your W-2’s must be entered on the SAME tax return.  After you enter the first one, you click Add Another W-2.