JTwig

How do I file taxes now? I want to file now and pay in July. I paid Turbo Tax fees, entered my tax payment info but cannot do Step 3, which is save and file taxes.

ReginaM

There are a couple of things that you can try to get past this snag,

• Try closing TurboTax,
  • Compete a  disk cleanup,
  • Restart your computer.  

If this doesn't work try this:

• If you've enabled pop-up blocking in your web browser, please turn it off and try again.
  • If it's still not working, try again using a different web browser. (For example, if you're using Chrome, try using Explorer or Safari instead.)
  • If those suggestions didn't help, try going back to your first browser and delete cookies.

If you have no luck, please contact us.

The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below.

We're open daily from 5 AM to 9 PM PT.

TurboTax Online

TurboTax mobile app

TurboTax CD/Download software

jeffeast57

help me pay you and file I am in France civic locked down