Solved: How do I file separate on turbo tax if the account us under spouse name?

How do I file separate on turbo tax if the account us under spouse name?

do I need to sign as a new customer?

Yes, you must create a new account to establish a separate login for each return if you're filing separately. On the Create your account screen, set up a new login for the second return. You can reuse your email address if you want to receive e-file notifications for the second return. Up to 5 accounts can be tied to the same email address. (see image below)