harriset82

How do I file my w2 and 1099

I'm filing my w2, lyft I only made about $380 , I also have a 1099 for uber. How do I file properly
AmyW

How do I file my w2 and 1099

If you are using the online version of TurboTax, Self-Employed would enable you to enter both employee and self-employment income and expenses and maximize deductions geared toward self-employment. If you qualify, you may also be able to use the online Freedom edition of TurboTax that includes Schedule C. To qualify, you must have an AGI of 33,000 or less, be on active duty with the military and have an AGI of 64,000 or less, or qualify for the Earned Income Credit. To use the freedom version of TurboTax, go to the website below: http://turbotax.intuit.com/taxfreedom/.

The equivalent in desktop software is TurboTax Home and Business. Although all desktop versions include all forms and schedules, Home and Business was designed for self-employment and entering expenses, so it will be the most straightforward software to complete your tax return. 

To enter a 1099-K, follow the steps below:

To enter a W-2, follow the steps below: