How do i file a incorrect 1099g form on my 2020 ta...

How do i file a incorrect 1099g form on my 2020 taxes

Why would you want to enter or file an incorrect Form 1099-G on your 2020 tax return?

From whom?............. and for What?

if the 1099-G is for a State tax refund, those commonly differ form what you "think" the refund $$ amount should be.  The 1099-G is usually correct in that case, and you are not taking certain complications into account...

I just received a 1099g form from theCA EDD stating that I received almost $4000 in unemployment compensation when, in fact, I received ZERO. I had a claim in earlier in the year. They took forever to process it and I ended up cancelling it. Never received a dime. I guess turbo tax can't go anything about it, but I'll have to take it up with them since they also erroneously sent that incorrect info to the IRS. Not sure how to proceed.

You are correct that the 1099-G was reported to IRS, therefore I suggest you do not file your tax return until you get that corrected with the state issuing agency.