userbabygotback244

How do I figure out for my I stance credit I've paid insurance up to November and got new policy I live <address removed>

107 im only in Baltimore md because I had knee surgery how do I do this part the insurance has this information

You are asking from TT Live, for which you paid extra. Please contact a rep.
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

@userbabygotback244 Please return to your post and remove that personal information you entered on a very public web site before you start getting contacts from scammers who would love to call or contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  Go to the three little blue dots on the upper right and click them to edit out your name and address.