GolfBall

How do I enter New Mexico sales or use tax for online order?

I live in New Mexico. I placed and online purchase in 2020 and a sales or use tax was not charged. How do I enter it in the New Mexico state TurboTax?

KathrynG3

New Mexico does not have a use tax. From the left menu, select State and Continue. All necessary details will be captured by completing the interview in TurboTax.

For more information, go to New Mexico Forms and Publications. Enter Individual in the search and select the first item in the search results, Personal Income Tax Packet-2020 

KathrynG3

GolfBall

Thank you very much for your help!!!!