How do I download turbo tax plus

How do I download turbo tax plus

How do I gain access to the turbo tax plus?

How do I download turbo tax plus

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/upgrading/help/how-do-i-purchase-turbotax-plus-so-i-can-get-my-tax...

How do I download turbo tax plus

I need to get a copy of my 2017 state return and did nt have turbo tax plus how do I get it

How do I download turbo tax plus

This user posted what he did to pay for Plus now to unlock prior years.  So try this.......

"After signing in, I clicked "Help" in the top right corner. 

On the right side of the screen, a window opened up with a search bar, FAQ's, and at the bottom "Contact us"

I clicked "Contact us" and it said that I needed to purchase Plus to be able to talk.

I believe "purchase" or "Plus" was a hyperlink which I clicked and was taken to a page to confirm my payment info. After I did that, I had access to my previous year tax returns. "

That might only work during business hours M-F 5-5pm Pacific time (8-8 Eastern)